All reservations are accompanied by a deposit equal to 25% of the total amount of the stay. This amount will be deducted from the invoice at the end of the stay. Your reservation will be firm once the deposit is received and a confirmation of stay documents will be send to you. Any delay in payments will automatically and unilaterally result in the cancellation of your booking. The balance will be payable at the latest 4 weeks before the start of the stay. In the event of a late reservation, the full price of the stay is payable upon reservation.
- Our prices include the accommodation, charges included (water, electricity, heating).
- Our prices do not include the tourist tax to be paid on the day of arrival, additional services and end-of-stay cleaning.
The accommodation has a maximum capacity and should not host greater number of people without our agreement.
To validate your reservation, the deposit can be paid by bank transfer, check with a copy of the identity card, valid holiday voucher or credit card via a secure link sent on request
To pay for any additional services or services on site, tourist taxes, etc., the means of payment accepted are: cash, checks, holiday vouchers, bank cards (Visa, Mastercard, Carte Bleue).
Please note the establishment does not accept American Express credit cards.
The credit card used for booking as well as valid identification papers may be requested upon arrival. Otherwise, access to your accommodation may be refused.
Included in the rental price: sheets, pillowcases, duvet covers, towels (excluding aquatic areas), cable TV, ski room with shoe dryer, access to the relaxation area (not available at certain times of the year, days or times. Alpapart can restrict this access at any time), 1 parking space (indoor, outdoor or municipal – except for the studios of the “Le Roc Noir” residence and all the apartments of the “Les Suites du Val Claret” residence – the use of the parking space is to be confirmed until 5 days before arrival) per apartment, wifi access.
Check-in is from 5 p.m. on the day of your arrival.
A security deposit will be requested:
– 500€ for the apartments with a max. capacity < 12 persons
– 1500€ for apartments with a max. capacity ≥ 12 persons
In the event of a late check-in, please notify us before 6:00 p.m. on the day of your arrival so that we can prepare it for you.
The accommodation must be vacated no later than 9:30 a.m. on the morning of the day of departure. It must be returned in a perfect state of cleanliness. The security deposit will be returned to you after checking the apartment by us, less any compensation withheld for any damage observed. In case you forget your personal belongings in our establishment, you will have to contact our team. We remind you that Alpapart cannot be held responsible for any personal belongings left behind when you leave the residence.
- The prices indicated are in Euros and inclusive of tax.
- Our prices do not include: breakfast, tourist taxes, any flat rate for your pet, any additional benefits or services, recharging of your electric vehicle.
- Discounts isn’t retroactive.
- Prices take into account the VAT applicable on the day of the order and any change in the rate applicable to VAT will be automatically reflected in the prices indicated on the date of invoicing.
- Any modification or introduction of new legal or regulatory taxes imposed by the competent authorities will be automatically reflected in the prices indicated on the date of invoicing.
The responsibilities, civil and criminal, of each and every one do not cease during a stay in an establishment. The customer is responsible for all damage caused by himself and personally undertakes, in the event of damage to the premises, furniture and objects made available, to bear the costs of repair. We also remind you that Alpapart is not responsible for any damage caused to your personal belongings.
Animals are accepted, a supplement of 85 euros will be requested per animal for the entire stay.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CANCELLATION OR MODIFICATION
– In case of cancellation, you must notify us by e-mail. Within 72 hours of receiving your e-mail, our reservation service will confirm your cancellation. After this period and without confirmation from us, please contact us on 04 79 41 44 64 to ensure that your cancellation is considered.
Cancellation fees will be applied according to the date of the cancellation request:
- From the reservation to D-60: We keep 100€ of cancellation fees.
- D-60 to D-30: We keep the deposit paid.
- D-30 to D-15: 50% of the total amount of your stay including additional services will be kept.
- From D-14 before your arrival: 100% of the total amount of your stay including additional services.
– In case of modification, you must notify us by e-mail. Within 72 hours of receiving your e-mail, our reservation service will confirm your change. After this period and without confirmation from us, please contact us on 04 79 41 44 64 to ensure that your modification is accepted.
For any modification (flat, dates, residence…), 150€ of file fees will be applied.
– In case of no show:
If you do not show up, we retain the following indemnities: 100% of the total amount of the stay.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
As a reminder, the closure of ski lifts, the absence of a “health/vaccination pass” or the closure of aquatic areas due to a government decision are not considered as reasons for reimbursement or modification of the stay without any charges.
REFUND IN CASE OF CANCELLATION RELATED TO COVID-19
In these uncertain times, Alpapart is committed to offer a modification of the stay (carry over to the current season) or a REFUND only in case of cancellation due to French confinement due to COVID 19.
Force majeure means any event external to the parties that is both unpredictable, insurmountable and external to the parties which prevents either the customer or the manager of the establishment from fulfilling all or part of the obligations provided for in the contract. Are considered as force majeure or fortuitous event those usually recognized by the jurisprudence of the French Courts and Tribunals.
Each party cannot be held responsible towards the other party in the event of non-performance of its obligations resulting from an event of force majeure. It is expressly agreed that force majeure suspends, for the parties, the performance of their reciprocal obligations and that each party bears the cost of the resulting costs.
APPLICABLE LAW AND LANGUAGE
The applicable law is French law. The authentic language is French.
The French language will prevail over any other translation in the event of a dispute, dispute or difficulty in interpreting or executing these conditions.
The invalidity of one or more articles of these T & Cs will not result in the invalidity of all of them. All the other stipulations present will remain applicable and will produce all their effects.