All reservations are accompanied by a deposit equal to 25% of the total amount of the stay. This amount will be deducted from the invoice at the end of the stay. Your reservation will be firm once the deposit is received and a confirmation of stay documents will be send to you. Any delay in payments will automatically and unilaterally result in the cancellation of your booking. The balance will be payable at the latest 4 weeks before the start of the stay. In the event of a late reservation, the full price of the stay is payable upon reservation.
- Our prices include the accommodation, charges included (water, electricity, heating).
- Our prices do not include the tourist tax to be paid on the day of arrival, additional services and end-of-stay cleaning.
The accommodation has a maximum capacity and should not host greater number of people without our agreement.
To validate your reservation, the deposit can be paid by bank transfer, check with a copy of the identity card, valid holiday voucher or credit card via a secure link sent on request
To pay for any additional services or services on site, tourist taxes, etc., the means of payment accepted are: cash, checks, holiday vouchers, bank cards (Visa, Mastercard, Carte Bleue).
Please note the establishment does not accept American Express credit cards.
The credit card used for booking as well as valid identification papers may be requested upon arrival. Otherwise, access to your accommodation may be refused.
Included in the rental price: sheets, pillowcases, duvet covers, towels (excluding aquatic areas), cable TV, ski room with shoe dryer, access to the relaxation area, 1 parking space (indoor, outdoor or municipal – except for the studios of the “Le Roc Noir” residence and all the apartments of the “Les Suites du Val Claret” residence) per apartment, wifi access.
Check-in is from 5 p.m. on the day of your arrival. A security deposit of 500 euros will be requested.
In the event of a late check-in, please notify us before 6:00 p.m. on the day of your arrival so that we can prepare it for you.
The accommodation must be vacated no later than 9:30 a.m. on the morning of the day of departure. It must be returned in a perfect state of cleanliness. The security deposit will be returned to you after checking the apartment by us, less any compensation withheld for any damage observed.
- The prices indicated are in Euros and inclusive of tax.
- Our prices do not include: breakfast, tourist taxes, any flat rate for your pet, any additional benefits or services.
- Discounts isn’t retroactive.
- Prices take into account the VAT applicable on the day of the order and any change in the rate applicable to VAT will be automatically reflected in the prices indicated on the date of invoicing.
- Any modification or introduction of new legal or regulatory taxes imposed by the competent authorities will be automatically reflected in the prices indicated on the date of invoicing.
The responsibilities, civil and criminal, of each and every one do not cease during a stay in an establishment. The customer is responsible for all damage caused by himself and personally undertakes, in the event of damage to the premises, furniture and objects made available, to bear the costs of repair.
Animals are accepted, a supplement of 50 euros will be requested per animal for the entire stay.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CANCELLATION OR MODIFICATION
In the event of cancellation or modification, you must notify us by post with acknowledgment of receipt, the date of receipt determining the date of modification or cancellation.
Any change to the date of stay will be considered a cancellation and will be subject to the cancellation fees mentioned below.
- From reservation to D-60: FREE cancellation and we will refund the full deposit paid.
- D-60 to d-30: We keep the deposit paid.
- D-30 to D-15: 50% of the total amount of your stay including all services will be kept.
- From D-14 before your arrival: 100% of the total amount of the stay including ancillary services.
If you do not show up, we retain the following indemnities: 100% of the total amount of the stay.
GENERAL CANCELLATION CONDITIONS FOR SUMMER 2021
In the event of cancellation or modification, you must notify us by email or letter with acknowledgment of receipt, the date of receipt determining the date of modification or cancellation.
If you notify us more than 30 days before the start of your stay, you have NO cancellation fees. We will reimburse you for the entire deposit paid.
If you notify us less than 30 days before the start of your stay, we will retain the following indemnities:
- Between 30 and 15 days before your arrival: 50% of the total amount of your stay, including additional services.
- From 14 days before your arrival: 100% of the total amount of the stay including ancillary services.
If you do not show up at the place of your stay, we retain the following indemnities: 100% of the total amount of the stay.
REFUND IN CASE OF CANCELLATION RELATED TO COVID-19
In these uncertain times, Alpapart is committed to offer a modification of the stay (carry over to the current season) or a REFUND in case of cancellation for a reason related to COVID 19 such as:
- You live in an area where lockdown is in effect until at least the first day of your stay and prevents you from visiting our residences.
- Travel measures are imposed by the French authorities with an obligation of quarantine for travelers coming from the client’s country of residence (to be applicable, quarantine must be compulsory – not applicable in the event of voluntary quarantine). Restriction measures must always be in effect on the first day of the guest’s stay.
- Closure of the ski resort or Alpapart residences and if Alpapart is unable to relocate the customer to another establishment on the same date. The closure of the ski lifts is not considered as a reason for reimbursement or modification of stay.
Force majeure means any event external to the parties that is both unpredictable, insurmountable and external to the parties which prevents either the customer or the manager of the establishment from fulfilling all or part of the obligations provided for in the contract. Are considered as force majeure or fortuitous event those usually recognized by the jurisprudence of the French Courts and Tribunals.
Each party cannot be held responsible towards the other party in the event of non-performance of its obligations resulting from an event of force majeure. It is expressly agreed that force majeure suspends, for the parties, the performance of their reciprocal obligations and that each party bears the cost of the resulting costs.
APPLICABLE LAW AND LANGUAGE
The applicable law is French law. The authentic language is French.
The French language will prevail over any other translation in the event of a dispute, dispute or difficulty in interpreting or executing these conditions.
The invalidity of one or more articles of these T & Cs will not result in the invalidity of all of them. All the other stipulations present will remain applicable and will produce all their effects.